Sunday 22 May 2011

Butterflies!

Less is More has my favourite subject for Week 16's challenge - Butterflies! Great, I thought! But since butterflies tend to make an appearance on many of my cards, even if only tiny, coming up with something I haven't already done before wasn't so easy! Fortunately I hadn't yet got round to using my new Aspects of Design Framie 5 stamps bought a while ago from The Stamp Man, so this was the ideal opportunity.

Very simple, just cut out the stamped image with the matching Nestie (Labels 5) and coloured it with Cosmic Shimmer paints. Added the sentiment (Inkylicious).  Then stamped a flight of Crafty Individuals butterflies across the bottom.

Card number 2 is already in the making!

16 comments:

Susan said...

Lynne, this is really pretty! I love that scene on the tag. It's so pretty it could probably stand alone!

massofhair said...

StUnNiNg tag with such glorious colours. Agree with Susan that the tag alone could have been used. Great job:-)

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow Lynn - this is just beautiful. So pretty. I love that frame
Dont you worry about not commenting.. just keep in touch will all your exciting movements lol
Lisa x

Mandi said...

Beautiful card Lynn, love the nestie panel a lot!
I think it would work without the butterflies at the bottom too, but, that much white space although scary?
lol
Thank you for your loyalty
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

Anonymous said...

lovely card!

Kathyk said...

So pretty and delicate

Kathyk

Seafield Jo said...

This is a gorgeous card Lynne, such pretty colours. Jo

Pauline said...

Beautiful, love that frame stamp, so pretty.

Rita said...

Stunning card. Hugs Rita xx

Zoechaos said...

Beautiful card. XOXO Zoe

lisa said...

This has you written all over it Lynne. I love how you've used that Nestie stamp. I really need to get some of those!!!
The dancing butterflies across the bottom are just gorgeous.
Hugs Lisax

Lynne said...

Lovely card, love that nestie panel.
Lynne xxx

Sally H said...

Just stunning! I must get those stamps!

Deborah Frings said...

Beautiful!! I really like the stamp in the nestie frame and your colouring is fab!

pinky said...

Stunning creation Lynne just like the gorgeous creation you sent for my birthday:) Thanks so much, I absolutely loved it, such gorgeous images and colours. Big hugs
Pinky

G Peplow said...

This is so gorgeous, I've missed so many of your beautiful cards, I'm on a catch up mission LOL Gay xx