Saturday 2 March 2019

Meadow Hare

I recently discovered Pink Ink Designs, who have the most amazing animal and fantasy stamps! Would have loved to get them all, but the set I was most drawn to was the utterly gorgeous Meadow Hare. She bounded through my letter box this morning and I couldn't wait to ink her up.


There are hares in the fields around here, and I love to see them. They are beautiful creatures. They often sit just like this, ears pricked up, alert for any sound or movement, and then they are gone in a flash.


I coloured my Meadow Hare with Arteza brush pens (another new discovery, with which I am impressed!) and a water brush. It's a huge stamp (this is an A5 card) and I kept the design simple to show her off.


She won't be my last Pink Ink purchase, as I have my eye on several others, but I think she'll always be my favourite!

5 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Your card is stunning Lynne and I love how you’ve coloured it. The ‘Pink Ink’ designs are fabulous and I now have stamp envy after seeing your card :). They are not the cheapest of stamps but it will be great to build up a collection as they have some amazing designs and they are something new and different. Lovey photo too Lynne. I do enjoy seeing your wildlife photography. Take care and have a great weekend x

Viv said...

Fab March Man Lynne!
Looking at those pens myself.... and now am looking at these stamps too!

Dora said...

This is stunnig. Great colours and stamps

Joan said...

ooh I love the hare Lynne, Strangely enough I was hovering between the hare and the giraffe at Stamperama today and the giraffe won this time ! There stamps are huge but I know I will be adding more of them to my stash before too long

Joan

Sally H said...

It is a stunning card, Lynne and you have really done that gorgeous stamp justice. I am very interested in the Arteza brush pens...good to hear you are impressed x