Monday 18 February 2019

More things Bright And BEAUtiful!

Here's another of my samples for this month's All Things Bright And BEAUtiful theme at Stamping Sensations Challenge.


Again, all the stamps I've used are from our sponsor for February, the wonderful Bee Crafty. The tulips are from their gorgeous BEAUtanicals range, and the butterfly is from the Birds & Butterflies set. But Bee Crafty are not just about stamps, stunning though those are. They also have lots of accessories with which to enhance your projects, including some fab MDF pieces such as the Victorian Tag Artboard which you see here. 


There is still plenty of time for you to enter our challenge, and since the prize is a fantastic £25 voucher to spend in the Bee Crafty online shop, what's not to like?! My teamies also have more stunning projects for you over on the Challenge Blog, please do take a look and they would be delighted if you paid their individual blogs a visit too. If you have already entered, or are inspired to do so, good luck! If not, I hope you enjoy looking anyway!

4 comments:

Viv said...

This is lovely Lynne. I think I will be getting one of these Artboards!

Dora said...

This is so beautiful made.

brenda said...

Just beautiful for our theme, apols short and sweet but tablet and my fingers don't gel. Bx

Sally H said...

I love your tag monolith - the tulips are wonderful and those vivid butterflies are so beautiful x