Monday 11 January 2010

Allsorts Challenge Week 34

The Allsorts challenge for this week is a sketch, by Emma. Since I still had the Hero Arts flourish stamp out on my desk, I thought I'd use it on this card too. This time I stamped it on glossy card with Versamark ink, which then resisted the Distress Inks I sponged over it. The four printed paper panels are old stash (very old! - from Provocraft pre-Cuttlebug!) and the butterfly, which I thought echoed the leaves in the flourish rather well, is Elusive Images from Graphicus. The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with Nestabilities frames. I coloured the punched flowers and leaves with Promarkers.



Well, that's two challenges in two days I've completed! It's unlikely I'll be able to keep going at such a rate, but I mean to do as many as I can.

10 comments:

chris said...

Wow this is heavenly lynne
love chris xx

Sally H said...

stunning Lynne! I'm so glad we ordered those flourish stamps. Mine has been used on most cards I've made since it arrived!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Lynne

Love the effect the versamark gives and the colours are stunning, thanks for making my sketch look fab!!!!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

brenda said...

What a beautiful piece of artwork Lynne, the colours are beautiful and of course the Hero stamp which we all agree is a must have.

Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Davi said...

The papers you chose are beautiful. Makes you feel like you are in some secret garden! Really pretty!!

Jules said...

Hi Lynne

Your card is gorgeous.

I love what you have done for the background and the butterfly and flowers are just devine!!

Great take on the sketch/challenge.

Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Lynn Stevens said...

Wowzers , This is Stunning. The gorgeous colors, design, flowers,(can you tell I Love it?) Just everything about it is beautiful!

lisa said...

This is stunning Lynne, what beautiful colours, it looks like a summer garden. I love the resist swirls and that butterfly is heavenly. Well done on the challenges!

Lisax

Kay Carley said...

Love the distress background Lynne and I see that you have got the Hero Arts stamp that I am hankering after too!!

The whole card is beautiful.

Love Kay xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

oh really lovely.love the colors xx
debbie