Wednesday 15 April 2009

More blog candy!

This time from Sally H on her blog Crafty Salutations. The goodies are stamps by Crafty Individuals, whose designs are fantastic and well worth trying to win. Leave Sally a comment on her blog to be in with a chance, or better still, become a follower to keep up to date with her gorgeous cards and ideas.

I'll be keeping my own fingers crossed, though lately I haven't had chance to do much crafting. If anyone is giving away spare time as blog candy, please let me know!

2 comments:

Sally H said...

thank you! I could use a visit from the spare time fairy too!

Siobhan Brignull said...

you are so funny Lynne, wondered why you had been so quite, Ive just finished some fat page swaps, some are on my blog now if you want to mosey over and look, off to Ally Pally craft fair this week for mega spend up, cant wait