Sunday 25 January 2009

ATCs

These are the ATCs I made for the Crafty Individuals ATC competition./swap. Can't wait to see which ones I get in return.

The first two use the "tissue paper" method which I learned from Jean at Crafty Individuals. Stamp on to tissue paper, tear out the portion you want to use & apply it to the card with Mod Podge (or similar). It's a great method because it enables the use of only a part of a stamp. The tissue paper turns transparent when the glue is applied.



The next three are self-explanatory, I think. All stamps by Crafty Individuals apart from the quote on the right hand one (unfortunately I can't remember now where it came from) and the alphabet set by Hampton Arts which I used on the middle one. The butterfly ATC on the left is similar to one I showed in an earlier post.



The one on the left, below, has a background of Crafty Notions sprays, and the flowers and flourishes are highlighted with a Ranger Inkssentials white pen. For the one on the right, I cut a circular aperture, sponged it with pigment inks, stamped over that & then backed it with a Crafty Individuals paper.



The next one (left) has an alcohol ink background, while the final one (right) is interactive! Open the shutters and you can peep into the secret garden!



4 comments:

Sally H said...

They are all absolutely gorgeous. I hope I get at least one of yours!

Jan said...

These are all fantastic, I love them!

Love Jan x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Oh goodness me...these are really something!! I hope I get one of these in return (I only managed one entry though so my odds are not good lol)
Love your secret garden look. The impression you give is just that...magical.
Congrats too on your wonderful news today, and happy birthday to your Dad :0)

Lesley said...

These are all lovely atcs Lynne xx