Sunday 9 November 2008

Class Samples

Here are two of the cards I'll be demonstrating in my next card class. The class meets fortnightly on Wednesday evenings. It's more like a club really. As much chatting and laughing is done as card making, which is great. We share ideas, have a cuppa & generally put the world to rights. It's therapy!

I missed the previous class, being away, & Sally took over for me & did a wonderful job. Thanks, Sal! Check out her blog - Sal-utations.

For both cards I've used the Cuttlebug cutting and embossing machine, along with stamps from my favourite company, Crafty Individuals, owned by Jean and Malcolm, who have an amazing range of stamps and accessories - truly individual! And they're lovely people too. The gallery on their site is one of the best on the web, I think, well worth looking at for inspiration.




No comments: