Friday 18 October 2019

The Leaves Are Beginning To Turn...

...but there's still plenty of time to enter our October Challenge at Stamping Sensations, where our theme is Trees and/or Leaves and/or Autumn.

This time I've used a stamp by Penny Black. I stamped it with Memento "Desert Sand" ink so I could use the no-line colouring method. I coloured the image with my Arteza coloured pencils. Background paper is by Dovecraft, sentiment by Inkylicious. Silk ribbon and button from my stash.

The challenge runs until 30th October, and my lovely teamies have even more gorgeous inspiration for you over on the Challenge Blog. We have some beautiful entries already; why not add yours and be in with a chance of winning a fab £25 voucher from our sponsor Stamp Addicts. Please just remember, though, that the focal element of your project must be stamped and fit the theme, otherwise it will not be eligible for the prize.

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Lynne your colouring is exquisite - love the over all look of the card, and the image is certainly the star though!
Blessings
Maxine

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card and gorgeous colouring too.

Sue xx

Joan said...

Wow, a stunning card Lynne, beautiful colouring

Joan


ps. I love your blog wallpaper !

Kathleen said...

Super papers and a great image which look really good with the no line stamping and the the fabulous colours.
Have a great weekend.

Kath x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Lynne. I like the PB stamp you used, fab colouring and the papers go perfect with it. Marlies

brenda said...

A beautifully balanced card Lynne and a super PB stamps that I don;t have in my stash (yet).

B x

Viv said...

Wonderful colouring... and I now have to have that lovely PB stamp... !!

Sally H said...

Oh my! This is totally stunning, Lynne! Gorgeous colouring xxx I might need that stamp!