Sunday 4 November 2018

And panic begins to set in......again!

This is the time of year when I suddenly realise that, in spite of all my good intentions, it is less than two months until Christmas and I have hardly started making my Christmas cards! (Also just realised that my November post last year had a similar title!) So it is just as well that our theme for November at Stamping Sensations reminded me that I'd better get a move on, as it is

* * * * * GET READY FOR CHRISTMAS * * * * *

We'd like to see your take on all things Christmassy, just as long as your main image is stamped and follows the theme.

Here I've used a gorgeous new winter scene from Inkylicious (so new I don't think it's even on their website yet! I bought it at Stamp Magic last month.). The background stamps are a set of two Twinchie stamps, also by Inkylicious, The sentiment is one I've had for many years, and the make is unknown. The holly diecut is a magazine freebie. I coloured the main image with watercolour pencils and added some glitter glue for a bit of sparkle.

We are sponsored this month by the fabulous Swedish House Crafts. I'm sure this will be a very popular theme, so I will look forward to seeing lots of lovely entries! Now, I'd better start thinking about some more Christmas card making......

7 comments:

brenda said...

Now how did I miss that new stamp I wonder? It really is a lovely scene and sits very nicely against the background of seasonl foliage. It was really lovely to catch up with you again at Doncaster Lynne.

B x

Marlies said...

A beautiful Christmas card Lynne. A lovely new stamp and you made a lovely background for it. Marlies

pinky said...

It's a beautiful scene Lynne and the background is just perfect with it.

Kathleen said...

A really super image, a great scene and really like the backing papers and at the holly die. Super card.

Kath x

KandA said...

Fabulous card and such a wonderful winter scene xx

Joan said...

Fab scene Lynne , love the background too ( another Inkylicious stamp on my wish list!)

Joan x

Sally H said...

Such a beautiful Scene, Lynne! I haven't even inked mine up yet. Hope you get lots of time to make Christmas cards and make the most of your stash from Doncaster