The Less is More Challenge is going from strength to strength and I'm loving it! Week four asks for three squares. Sounds simple, but it isn't! Not for me, anyway! The problem is knowing where to stop. You wouldn't believe the trouble I had with this one, or how many attempts went in the bin. First of all I stamped three frames, and then three different flower squares inside, but the frames didn't look right. Too heavy. I tried a different frame. Same problem. So on the next try I hand-drew some wiggly frames. Getting better. I stamped a sentiment, but the script was too heavy for the frames. So I found another sentiment (Crafty Individuals) which was more in keeping. At last, I thought! But somehow I still wasn't happy with it. I left it in disgust and went off for my tea. When I came back and looked at it again, I knew what was wrong. I put it in the bin and started again. This time I used the same flower (Inkadinkado) in each frame, and I don't know why that should have made so much difference, but this time it worked! Or, at least, I was happy with it! Couldn't be much more CAS really!
16 hours ago