Sunday 2 April 2017

Stamping Sensations April Challenge

First Sunday of the month, so time for a new challenge at Stamping Sensations, and we have a very easy one for you this month as our theme is

* * * * * ANYTHING GOES * * * * *

The choice of subject is entirely up to you, but of course, as we are a stamping challenge, the main element of your design must be hand stamped (or a hand coloured digital image). Please do check that your project fits our rules (see them here), otherwise it will not be eligible for the prize or top 3 and may not be commented on, in fairness to others who do follow the rules.

Our wonderful April sponsor is PDA, who have given us a fabulous £40 voucher for the winner to spend in their store!

I managed to get my hands on some of the new Distress Oxide ink pads last week, and I've used some of them for the background of my card. Think they are going to be my new favourite inks! I'm only just beginning to explore all their possibilities but I'm loving them already!

I stamped over the background with Lavinia stamps (flower border, pods and butterflies), a text by Inkylicious and a sentiment by Visible Image.

Good luck everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing lots of lovely creations!

6 comments:

brenda said...

A beautiful fusion of blues and lilacs Lynne, a perfect backdrop for the lovely Lavinia image.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

A my goodness what a stunningly beautiful card Lynne - love the colours and your stamping is gorgeous.
Blessings
Maxine

Sally H said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I too have managed to get my hands on some oxides - aren't they fab?! Looks like we might have some similar colours too :D A beautiful card x

Joan said...

Fabulous card Lynne, love your oxide background, I managed to get mine at the Harrogate show last month but I'm only just starting to play with them,seems its impossible to go wrong with them!

Joan

Tracy said...

Hi Lynne
What a pretty card, love your background and image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dora said...

THis is so beautiful. Beautiful coloursheme and stamping. Just perfect.