Thursday 16 March 2017

Oliver Owl

Oliver Owl flew into my craft room recently. He's the stunning new stamp from Hobby Art. Isn't he gorgeous?!


I've put him on an A5 card, so you can tell how large and imposing he is (a good 6" from the top of his head to the tip of his tail). The detail in his feathers is amazing. I coloured him, the ivy leaves and the fence with watercolour pencils.The background is sponged with pigment inks. All stamps on my card are by Hobby Art.

Oliver brought with him his equally fabulous friend, who lives on a Nature Reserve, also by Hobby Art. I'll be inking him (or possibly her!) up soon!

4 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful! Beautiful scene and owl.

Craftychris said...

Stunning card! The owl is so beautiful. xxx

Greta said...

Gorgeous indeed! Love this!

Sally H said...

wow, wow, wow! Wonderful! I love it! I am going to be making something similar for Meg's birthday in the next few days