Tuesday 11 March 2014

Butterfly Challenge No. 2

I was delighted and very lucky to find out that my entry for the very first Butterfly Challenge was drawn as the winner! I have been extremely busy with work and other non-crafty things lately, but didn't want to rest on my laurels, as it were, so I was determined to get an entry in for Challenge No. 2, for which Mrs. A would like to see Butterflies, Buttons and Bows.

It was very quick and very last minute, but here it is!

Background paper: Prima
Butterfly stamp: Prickley Pear
Sentiment: Stampingallday
Ribbon & old button from my stash.

A couple of close-ups:


Must dash! Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Well you may have left to the last minute but this is gorgeous. I love that butterfly stamp and the odd button from your stash goes so perfectly with the ribbon. glad your enjoying the challenges and hope your butterflies arrived safely.
Thank you for finding the time to flutterby #2. hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

Jean said...

Pretty card Lynne, I absolutely love your butterfly stamp.
Jean x

vic said...

Congratulations Lynne your butterfly card is lovely :)
Vic x

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Lynne this is gorgeous - love the butterfly, and the ribbon is so pretty.
Congratulations on your win.
Blessings
Maxine

Sally H said...

It is gorgeous, Lynne! I love it! Congratulations on your win last time. Time has escaped me this time. Can't wait till the Easter hols! Looking forward to seeing you xxx

lisa said...

Well done on your win, Lynne. I always think of butterflies when I think of you so these challenges are right up your alley. This is a beautiful card, I love that paper.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs Lisax

craftimamma said...

I ditto Lisa's comments to the letter. You are Mrs Butterfly in my mind and your win was so well deserved. Love your second card too. I think I need that gorgeous stamp!

Hugs
Lesley Xx