That gorgeous border is a good seven and a half inches long. Unfortunately I don't have an acrylic mount that long, or so I thought until I realised that my Cuttlebug C plate would do the job. The border tessellates beautifully. I stamped it in black, and again in white above the black, although the white doesn't show up very well on the photo. Bearing in mind the clean and simple brief, I thought it wouldn't need anything else besides a Nestability lacey circle and the Waltzing Mouse sentiment, but it didn't look right. I tried adding a ribbon, putting something behind the circle, and other bits and pieces, but nothing worked. I was ready to throw it in the bin. As a last resort, I punched out a little butterfly and stuck it on. Believe it or not, that tiny thing made all the difference. I'm still not sure I like the finished card, but that's probably because of the colour.
I definitely enjoyed the challenge, though, and am looking forward to the next one.