Wednesday 9 December 2009

Thrilled to bits!


I have been given a lovely new blog award by the Crafticious ladies, Elaine and Janet. I am extremely pleased to receive it and it means a lot to me to know that people appreciate my blogging. So thank you very much, Janet and Elaine.

The award comes with 35 questions, each to be answered with a single word. Not easy but I'll have a go. Then I have to nominate 5 other people to receive the award. So, here goes with the questions.

1. Where is your cellphone?......................Desk
2. Your hair?...........................................Straight
3. Your Mother?.....................................Passed
4. Your Father?......................................Inspiring
5. Your favourite food?..........................Chocolateofcourse
6. Your dream last night?........................Unrecalled
7. Your favourite drink?..........................Tea
8. Your dream/goal?...............................Survival!
9. What room are you in?.........................Study
10.Your hobby?.....................................Craft
11.Your fear?..........................................Drowning
12.Where do you want to be in 6 years?...Scotland
13.Where were you last night?..................Home
14.Something that you aren't?..................Thin
15.Muffins?............................................Chocolate
16.Wish list item?................................. .Time
17.Where did you grow up?...................Yorkshire
18.Last thing you did?............................Phoned
19.What are you wearing?.....................Clothes
20.Your TV?.........................................Neglected
21.Your pets?........................................None
22.Friends?...........................................Treasures
23.Your life?.........................................Good
24.Your mood?....................................Calm
25.Missing someone?............................Yes
26.Vehicle?..........................................Yes
27.Something you're not wearing............Hat
28.Your favourite store?.........................Craft
29.Your favourite colour?........................Blue
30.When was the last time you laughed?.....Today
31.Last time you cried?............................Forgotten
32.Your best friend?................................Wonderful
33.One place that I go to over and over?.....Scotland
34.Facebook?...........................................Yes
35.Favourite place to eat?..........................Italian


And the five people I'd like to nominate to receive the award are

SALLY (Crafty Salutations)
BRENDA (Floral Fantasies)
LISA (Lisa's Craft Garden)
SUE (Paper Paradise)
JILL (The Stamp Man)

All of your blogs are truly inspirational. If you feel able to play along and pass it on, well and good. I know how busy everyone is at this time of year so please don't feel obliged to, but accept the award anyway for being such wonderful bloggers.

3 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

Hi Lynne, firstly thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog. It did make me chuckle!!!!!!! and it made my day lol. Also thanks for the blog award, BUT, I don't have a ------ clue how to add it to my blog, sorry. Just wanted to thank you anyway. x

Sally H said...

Thanks, Lynne! Some of your answers made me chuckle - wish I'd have thought of clothes for the what are you wearing one!!!

The Stamp Man said...

Thank you so much for giving me an award Lynne! I've found your blog inspiring too.

Thank you!!

Jill x