Saturday 13 June 2009

6th Challenge

Sally has challenged me to complete the 6th Challenge, whereby you find your 6th folder in "My Pictures", take the 6th photo in that folder, and tell its story. Also known as the 6 x 6 x 6 challenge because you then have to nominate 6 more people to take part, although I understand they are under no obligation!

Well, my 6th folder is for pictures taken in my garden, and here is the 6th picture in that folder.



Not much of a story to it. It was taken in autumn last year, when a whole host of these little toadstools sprang up in the garden. I thought this one looked like a fairy's lampshade. I could just imagine a little fairy sitting in her tiny armchair beside it, reading her book. Maybe one day I'll get round to doing something with it in Photoshop.

Anyway, I'd like to nominate the following people to carry on the challenge, but only if they'd like to, of course!

Lesley at The Messy Crafter
Judith at Poppy Cottage
Dorothy at Never Enough Rubber Stamps
Siobhan at Piddawinkle's Caged Thoughts
Debbie at Made With Love
and
Phill at Honeypot Crafts

3 comments:

Sally H said...

That is so delicate! a really lovely photo. My new blog title was done with the digital scrapbooking programme I had for my birthday. You will have to have a play with it sometime xxx

Siobhan Brignull said...

very nice photo Lynne and love your new blog background then noticed my name on the pass it on list, grrr, not very good at these as havent sorted things inot folders but will do my best, cheers hun, Siobhan

lisa said...

This is lovely Lynne. It does look like a fairy's lampshade, just perfect for our house!!

Lisax