Saturday 8 November 2008

Good Intentions!

Well, I started out full of enthusiasm for my new blog, but then found myself with no time to do anything with it. Ah, well. Anyway, here's another photo I took up in Scotland last week. It may seem nothing much, but somewhere amongst the leaves there's a little face looking right at you! It's a stoat. It ran across the road in front of me, & when I got to the place where it had disappeared into the wood beside the road I was just in time to see it disappear down a hole. Then it popped its head up again & stared at me, & I just managed to get the picture before it went down again. Can you spot it? If not, you'll find its whereabouts here.

2 comments:

Guzzisue said...

eventually found the stoat but did you spot the ducks head in the bark of the tree? or maybe I have a very vivid imagination.

Lynne K said...

Not until you pointed it out!